2. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that USArmyAviation does not own or control, or to people that USArmyAviation does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
1. USArmyAviation collects personally identifiable information when you register for a USArmyAviation account, when you use certain USArmyAviation products or services, when you visit USArmyAviation pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. USArmyAviation may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
2. When you register with USArmyAviation, we ask for your name, email address, zip code, occupation, and industry. Once you register with USArmyAviation and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
3. USArmyAviation also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, USArmyAviation cookie information and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. USArmyAviation may set and access USArmyAviation cookies on your computer.
2. USArmyAviation allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to USArmyAviation’s cookies.
3. USArmyAviation uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of web sites and in connection with USArmyAviation products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
1. Your USArmyAviation Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
2. In certain areas USArmyAviation uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
1. USArmyAviation may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.